Spin Doctor RI Wedge Demo
The Hottest Wedge In Golf, with the Hottest Deal
Hold the Green, Lower Your Score! The Spin Doctor RI Wedge is the only wedge in golf with Replaceable Insert System. “Fresh Face Technology”
With its classic design, the Spin Doctor RI Wedge ensures superior ball striking and lifetime playability. The Spin Doctor RI Wedge is the only wedge in golf with a replaceable insert system. Put a fresh face on your wedge without replacing your club. Fresh face means better bite. More bite means more spin and control.
Spin Doctor RI Wedge Demo Wedges have been lightly played. They have been buff polished and have new Reverse Groove Inserts in the club face. They do not come with extra inserts like the New Club Packages do and are an excellent way to fill out your set.
Spin Doctor RI Wedge
- Investment casting
- Classic shape profile wedge head
- Satin finish
- Medium Flex Steel shaft Or For more distance Graphite shaft
- Wrapped grip
- 52 degree Pitching Wedge- Pitching wedges make great chippers from the fringe of the playing area and are very useful on bump-and-run approaches. These clubs are also commonly used for recovery from trouble and punching out of the trees. It is often called an “approach wedge” and is sometimes labeled “A.” This wedge is used primarily from the fairway and favors firm lies. As the end of an iron set, the pitching wedge acts like a 10-iron. They’re in the normal loft progression of the set and are designed for use on full swings. The average distance a pitching wedge goes is between 90 and 120 yards. 10 degree bounce.
- 56 degree Sand Wedge- A sand wedge or “Gap Wedge” is used to hit a shot with higher and shorter trajectory than a pitching wedge. A sand wedge is used most often to extract the ball from a sand bunker. However, the features which make it useful for this purpose are advantageous in other soft lies such as thick rough, soggy ground, or mud. It’s also used from firmer grass lies for lobs or chips, generally onto the green. Gap wedges have a rather wide range. Typically 60-90 yards in. 10 degree bounce.
- 60 degree Lob Wedge also called a Loft Wedge or L-Wedge, is a golf club with a high amount of loft, usually 60 degrees. The Lob Wedge can be used from the fairway, the rough, or from bunkers; whenever the player needs to hit the ball high and or stop the ball quickly on the green. It can also be used when the player is on the green and is difficult to putt the ball in. Typically 60 yards in to the pin. 16 degree bounce.
Replaceable Spin Doctor® Reverse Groove Insert
- Patented design
- You will be amazed at how you spin it back like the pros green after green
- This insert simply reinforces proper ball striking by putting the “fun” back into the short game fundamentals
- Spin Doctor RI Wedge Demo club packages do not include extra inserts
- Reverse groove insert gives you 250 – 400% more backspin instantly
- The Spin Doctor RI Wedge is the only wedge in golf that lets amateurs change inserts as their game evolves.
- The Diamond, Titanium, Tungsten Carbide, Nickel, and “Self-Rusting” Black Star inserts (grooves are manufactured to USGA specifications) make the Spin Doctor RI Wedge the most versatile wedge in golf. In addition, patented Reverse Groove insert will give you 250 – 400% more backspin instantly. You’ll spin it like the pros! Your friends will be amazed at how you spin it back like the pros green after green. This insert reinforces proper ball striking by putting the “fun” back into the short game fundamentals.